Music Review

Friday, December 25, 2009

Sean Slaughter Music

Break Free
Review


So Now its down to me.
So Now its down to me.
So Now its down to me.

There's a kink in the system
I wrench in the gear work
All I see is victims it'll make a tear jerk
Zombies they walk the blocks
And know not the fame
I'm talkin about the people who have bowed to the machine

-------
If you don't want to leave the system that creates cookie cutter people who are slaves to an evil system that creates drug addicts and criminals who don't care for any type of authority. Your feelings will be hurt by this song.

I don't like the fact that he called names. Because those people have tried to restart their lives in rehab. And in my humble opinion we should let the Holy Spirit draw a person by name. And only call a name if it is positive or we have authority to speak into their lives in a word of correction.

But aside from that. This is an excellent song. For the most part he is talking to Religious Christians who give Christians a bad name. Not with their behavior. But with the attitude of being above the blood of Christ.

I know it doesn't sound like it in the first go round. But you need to know his personal testimony before you give too many critiques.


A Small note about my opinion concerning Hhis music. Honest seekers should not be afraid of the lyrics. When he says something negative it is for those who spread negativity on purpose for gain of a dollar, or in the name of God.

So check out some of his music. I own Man on Fire. Its a good album but its not for the faint of heart or those who get offended easily.

Shundra

0 comments:

Post a Comment