Blogs Better Than Mine

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well the title should be self explanatory. These are the web developers that I learn from and who mentor me via the internet. Those who already have attained a level of technical savvy that I haven't reached, not yet anyway. That is a part of the mission (which I'm still trying to flesh out) of this blog. Really the idea was to personally document not only what, but how I teach myself all the geeky stuff I can get my hands on. Hold on tight now, the really big word that I learned another lifetime ago while I was attending CPCC is metacognition. Knowing how you know.

Here's the short list.

Tech & Ministry
Online Evangelism
Godbit Project
The Digital Sanctuary
The Web-Empowered Church

Internet Church
lifechurch.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment